Hi there, I’m Wim Selles, a workaholic and a Testautomation Engineer from the Netherlands who loves to automate web and or mobile web / app applications. I’ve been doing this for a long time now and I have learned a lot from the test community.
After a few years of creating websites I’ve decided to change my site and share my testautomation knowledge with the rest of the world.
The last years I’ve been creating my own modules to help and support testautomation engineers, see my GitHub. I also am a contributor for multiple open source projects like for example ng-Apimock.
- a speaker on several conferences like:
- AppiumConf 2018 in London
- Romanian Testing conference 2018 in Cluj
- SeleniumConf India 2018 in Bengaluru
- a speaker on several MeetUps in the Netherlands
- a presenter during webinars
- and an author of a chapter in the book “The Digital Quality Handbook: Guide for Achieving Continues Quality in a DevOps Reality” which can be found here.
On this site you will find more info about
- my modules,
- and my experiences
I hope you enjoy it.