And it’s there, my first NPM module. One to be proud on, so I am!
Today I released my first NPM module that can compare screenshots against a baseline during Protractor tests and is called protractor-image-comparison.
With protractor-image-comparison you can:
- save / compare screens / elements against a baseline
- blockout custom regions during comparison
- increase the element dimensions screenshots
- provide custom iOS and Android offsets for status-/address-/toolbar (mobile only)
- automatically exclude a statusbar during screencomparison (mobile only)
- ignore anti-aliasing differences
- compare images by ignoring their colors (do a grayscale comparison)
All with a few lines of code. See the docs on GitHub about how to install and how to use. More info will follow in the next months.
Have fun using protractor-image-comparison and if you have questions, feel free to ask.
- Image created and Designed by Freepik
Leave a Reply